If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Software Engineer – development of embedded software for motion control
||This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge enterprise IT product R&D facility. They are an international leader and an award winning company in their field. They are a division of a major global corporation.
||• As a senior member of the Software R&D team you will be focused on the development/enhancement of embedded software & firmware drivers for motion/device control.
• Gather, document and analyze technical requirements.
• Participate in code reviews and design reviews.
||• A University education in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years C/C++ Windows based development
• 3+ years work experience with motion control software development
• 3-5 years embedded real-time software development experience
• Familiarity with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) or Windows Template Library (WTL)
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
Relocation within Canada is available.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]