If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Software Engineer - iOS/Android
This company is experiencing phenomenal growth…300% in the last year. With 60 staff currently they are projected to double in size this year.
• As part of a growing team of development professionals, you will be working on application development for a variety of mobile platforms.
• Evaluate and recommend development technologies and new frameworks.
• Assist in defining the scope and design of new products.
• Contribute to UX/UI design.
• Participate in Proof of Concept prototype development.
• Work with Product Management to define user/market requirements.
• Work with QA/Test in unit and system testing and problem resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years mobile software development
• Strong experience with Apple’s iOS SDK
• Strong experience with Objective-C
• Experience developing iPhone and iPad applications
• Exposure to Android and Window 7 phone applications
• Web applications and Web Services experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Technical leadership experience would be an asset
This opportunity is only open for candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency.
These are full-time, on-site positions open only to full-time employees.
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]