If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||This small growing enterprise C# software product company is expanding again. They need to add a person to their automated software testing team.
||• Participate in Project Planning, Design and Development
• Create Software Quality Assurance Plans and Test Cases
• Build, maintain and execute automated test scripts
• Ensure quality of core software and enterprise client deployment projects
• Prepare and present quality reports to development team and external clients
• Monitor development and deployment for adherence to quality standards
• Assist in drafting the quality section for any deployment proposals.
• Mentor Junior Software QA staff
||• University education in Computer Science or Engineering or an additional 3 years work
• 3 – 5 years automated software testing experience
• Software QA and Testing experience must include:
o Windows GUI testing
o Functional testing,
o Regression testing,
o Web testing,
o Distributed testing,
o Data-driven testing,
o Manual testing
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]