If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Software Architect C++
||This company has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months and is on an extremely aggressive growth curve. Very well-funded and cash flow positive, this is a great start-up company with huge potential. Currently they are seeking to add a Software Architect with strong C++ development experience to their team. They take pride in the software they build, the customers they serve and the engineers they have on their team.
||• As part of a high performance software development team you will be providing technical oversight, creative ideas and architecting innovative, best-in-class enterprise software solutions both as standalone products and as part of their SaaS offering.
• Build mobile collaboration tools that enabled people to access their information anywhere
• Integration of Web services and applications with social network platforms.
||• At least 7-10 years’ experience developing C++ multi-threaded software products;
• Must have 2-3 years experience as a Software Product Architect
• Experience with application layer protocols like TCP. HTTP and UDP
• Interest in building skills to architect Mobile Applications and Services
• Well-acquainted with the .NET Framework and the Win32 API
• Good understanding of the current Windows Operating Systems
• Experience with the various aspects of application deployment.
• Exposure to C# development would be an asset
• Exposure to integration of Web services and applications with social network platform would be an asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]