If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Technical Support – SharePoint
||This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing software product development company. They build enterprise applications that interface with Outlook/Exchange and SharePoint.
||Support corporate clients in their use of SharePoint and SharePoint applications
•Tier 1 Support (on rotation)
o Document customer issues
o Entering the issue into the problem tracking/ticketing system
o Identifying the underlying problem
o Offer possible solutions
•Tier 2 Support
o Troubleshoot the issue with the client
o Research the support knowledgebase for known issues and solutions
o Document the solution
o Contribute to knowledge base, create FAQs and online support content
o Escalate to Tier 3/Development if this is a bug or a system wide configuration issue.
• Support the software development team and tier 3 Support by gathering additional information from clients to aid in problem characterization and resolution.
||• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or similar program
• 2-5 years Microsoft and Windows based application support experience; including Office, Exchange and basic SharePoint experience.
• Some experience with Mac OS X, Apple iOS and Android
• Experience working with a problem tracking/ticketing and escalation system
• Must have excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Experience working for a software product company would be very desirable
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]