If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Software Engineer - C# .NET
||Great career opportunity to join an international company that builds world class enterprise logistics software application and solutions.
||• Requirements gathering
• Requirements analysis
• System design and architecture
• Software development
• Mentor and develop junior and intermediate developers
• System Deployments
• Responding to customer support issues (3rd level)
The responsibilities also include providing technical assistance to staff and senior managers in:
• Proposal preparation
• Project contract preparation
• Project budget preparation
• Project documentation preparation
||• Minimum 5 years software development experience
• Experience working in a team oriented software product development environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as Senior Developer or Architect
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with C# and MS SQL Server
• Expereince with software product development would be an asset
• Creative / innovative problem solving
• Comfortable working in a team oriented product development environment
• Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
• Requirements gathering and analysis
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status preferred
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
These are full-time employee positions.
Contractors and off-site or off-shore workers will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]