If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Global Channel Marketing Manager - enterprise software
As a result of broad market acceptance of their enterprise mobile software solution, our client has been growing at a phenomenal pace. At this time they need to add a Channel Marketing Manager to the team.
• Define channel partner attributes
• Describe product attributes and how it solves problems of partner clients
• Identify and communication value proposition partner sales teams
• Develop, present and implement sales tools for partners
• Develop marketing tactics that drive demand
• Create and deliver marketing campaigns that drive sales leads
• Gather data on win/loss results + ROI and other marketing metrics related to channel partners and analyze
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree or diploma in business focused on marketing and/or product management
• 5 – 10 years’ work experience focused on enterprise software product management
• Must have strong experience channel partner product marketing expereince
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
• Must have proven marketing program management skills
• Must have experience popular sales and marketing tools like: Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Vertical Response, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Basecamp
• Experience with writing surveys and running focus groups would be an asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]