If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Software Product Manager
This company in enterprise collaboration space is experiencing phenomenal growth…300% in the last year. With 60 staff currently they are projected to double in size this year. The have both a SaaS solution and native mobile applications.
• Create a software product and service road map.
• Working with customers and sales staff gather/document requirement and define feature sets.
• Working with Engineering; translate the feature sets into technical specifications.
• Working with UI design staff and clients to define UI Wireframe.
• Working with the Director of Product Management to set priorities on feature sets and UI Wireframe.
• Assist Marketing in the development of the technical component of marketing collateral.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• An MBA or training in marketing would be an asset.
• 5-10 years’ experience working for software product development companies.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience building and managing software product roadmaps.
• Must have experience gathering & documenting requirements and define feature sets.
• Experience defining UI Wireframes would be very desirable.
• SWOT analysis and competitive intelligence would be strong asset.
• Experience with File Sync or Social Enterprise software - SharePoint preferred, but Yammer, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Etc. would be acceptable.
• or experience ECM Systems like OpenText, Documentum, Interwoven/Autonomy.
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills; including presentation skills:
1. Webinars and conferences
2. write marketing materials (blogs, white papers) as needed
3. product demonstrations both internally and externally
4. Strong presentation skills for internal and customer briefings, marketing initiatives, and industry events
• Ability to travel to customer sites and trade shows in North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Candidates can have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
• Candidate can have US Citizenship
• This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
Send your resumes to:
||British Columbia [BC]