If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Sr. Network Analyst – DNS/DHCP/IPAM
||Excellent opportunity to join a very successful and fast growing company. They are a market leader in the development of network management products for medium and large enterprises. We are currently staffing 1 position is the Asia Pacific region. This is a telecommuting position, working from a home based office
||• You will be a dedicated technical resource for a group of 4-6 key enterprise customer accounts.
• Working with the customer’s senior network technology professionals you will plan and coordinate product upgrades.
• Investigate technical issues.
• Contribute to the knowledgebase; issues, known problems, workarounds.
• Monitor the customer’s technology environment and the product performance.
• Make recommendations on how to optimize the products overall performance for any given customer technical environment.
||University Degree or Post Secondary program in technology (with Certification)
Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience working with large enterprise systems and networks
• IPAM experience and a deep knowledge of DNS/DHCP is required.
• Expertise in Linux/Unix system management (scripting, monitoring, conf file editing etc…)
• Deep knowledge of networking protocols and experience in debugging network issues (packet capture and analysis etc…)
• Experience with other common protocols and services (FTP, TFTP, NTP, SNMP, syslog etc…)
• Excellent English communication skills are necessary; both verbal and written.
• Experience working in a customer facing role for a technology product or service company would be a great asset.
• Must be willing to travel 10-20%
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||work from home