If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Sr Network Analyst - DNS Bind
Because of significant growth in sales, our client is expanding the technical account management team to assist key clients in the ongoing use of their network management technology. Their clients include gGlobal fortune 1000 corporations and government departments across North America and Europe.
For a small group of 4-6 key clients:
• Answer questions about the use of the product
• Provide information about updates, issues, workarounds and other product related developments
• Investigate technical issues with the use of the product
• Monitor customer systems as required
• Provide guidance on the use of the product in the customer environment
• Plan and support upgrades and major changes
• Visit on site when required to resolve technical issues or to perform onsite reviews (minimal travel required)
• Maintain a log of all interaction and activity with the customer
• Provide status reports for management as required
• Initiate contact with the customer at least once every two weeks
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years Linux and Network Administration experience
• Expertise in Linux/Unix system management (scripting, monitoring, conf file editing etc…)
• Must have experience with DNS Bind nd setting up and/or administering DNS and DHCP services
• Deep knowledge of networking protocols and experience in debugging network issues (packet capture and analysis etc…)
• Experience with other common protocols and services (FTP, TFTP, NTP, SNMP, syslog etc…)
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Must be responsible and self directed as you will be working from a home office OTHER
INFORMATION: Work from Home with 10-15% Travel.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this
specific position to:
||Vancouver area - work from home
||British Columbia [BC]