If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Sr. Associate Architectural Design Leader
||Our client is seeking an Associate or a Senior Architectural Designer to lead a junior to intermediate design team of 5-7 people. You will have overall responsibility for the project design process from conception through to ground breaking. Through your leadership, you will create A-level designs that garner high customer satisfaction.
||Direct and lead all design aspects for Class A commercial, government and institutional projects including:
• Design development
• Construction documentation
Take ownership of projects and ensure they deliver:
• Total customer satisfaction
• Value as practical solutions
• Cost effective solutions
• Designs that are sensitive to each client’s special requirements
Mentor and coach junior/intermediate designers
Lead the growth of the companies design capabilities
||• Degree in Architecture
• 8-15 years architecture work experience
• Last 5 years focused on Design Leadership
• Proven ability leading a team of 5-10 Junior Designers
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have proven experience working with clients and building positive working relationships.
• Strong software architectural tools experience
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]