If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Regional Outside Sales Representative - IT Infrastructure
||This company is a major player in the IT infrastructure space focused on the needs of midrange and enterprise clients (minimum 100 users +). They will also provide configuration and deployment services. They have hundreds of employees in Canada and do over one billion in sales annually. This position is open because they are promoting the incumbent.
||- You will be assuming responsibility for the existing BC territory.
- This is an outside sales role and travel primarily in the lower mainland of BC and Victoria.
- As part of a sales team you will handle customer facing presentations and closing on the finer details of sales agreements.
- You will be instrumental in providing a local presence and raising the profile of the company in BC.
||- 3-5 years IT Infrastructure sales experience focused on mid-range and enterprise clients.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Enterprise Agreements.
- Experience working remotely with an experienced inside sales team.
- Must have a proven track record of working as a remote employee from a home office.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
- No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
- This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
For general information on this position please call: 604-517-3551
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the matter with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]