If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Senior Electrical Engineer - Mechatronics
||This is a great opportunity to join the R&D and Manufacturing division of a very successful international award winning company. We are currently filling a Senior level position, there will be opportunities in the future for junior and intermediate candidates.
As part of an Electro-Mechanical R&D Systems Engineering Team:
o Qualify platform designs
o Develop tooling to study processes and properties
• Liaise with Manufacturing Engineers to troubleshoot and solve complex system integration issues
• Investigate, propose and research new products and technologies
• Develop software tooling to support research initiatives
• BSci in Physics, Applied Science, Mechatronics (concentration on Systems) or Systems Engineering (ideally)
• Minimum 5 years within the R&D department of a comparable Electro-Mechanical product manufacturing company.
• Millimeter Electro Mechanical Systems Engineering R&D experience necessary.
• Material science, mechanical engineering, electronics and software experience required.
• Familiarity with software tools for Image Processing would be an asset.
• Experience with a RAD environment would be an asset.
This opportunity is only open for candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency.
These are full-time, on-site positions open only to full-time employees.
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]