If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manager, IT Implementation Staff
||International enterprise Software and system solutions company.
||• Focus of this role is on staff management, mentoring, coaching, skills development, performance reviews.
• Management of a group of 8-12 applications/systems/network engineers and project managers that are resources for various customer deployment projects.
||• Degree in Computer Science or Management; will consider diplomas
• Minimum 4 years’ experience managing IT consultants or professional services staff focused on systems implementation projects
• Proven experience developing staff through, mentoring, technical skills training and career planning,
• Create training programs for the department and career development plans for individual staff
• Minimum of 8-10 years IT application and systems implementation experience
• Proven project management experience; a PMP would be desirable
• Must have strong customer facing experience
• Experience with matrix based management systems would be an asset
• Up to 30% travel within North America; mostly planned travel
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]