If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Network and Security Software QA specialists (3)
||Our client is on the cutting edge of data networking, security and workflow software technology. They have experienced phenomenal revenue growth. They are a recognizable brand with great international presence. This position requires someone who takes a methodological approach to problem solving and is passionate about the quality of the product.
||The successful candidate will be required to work alongside development, support, and business teams to ensure quality of existing and new products. They will be responsible for performing all aspects of verification and testing, as well as analyzing and managing software defects and working closely with development team to fix defects.
||Must have 3 years experience enterprise software product testing - all aspects
• Solid background in systems testing and client server technologies
• Black Box and White Box Testing experience
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and the ability to setup test environments
• Solid knowledge of TCP/IP would be a big plus
• Experience with security and cloud based workflow applications is desirable
• Solid knowledge of Data Bases MySQL, MS SQL Server would be a big plus
• Detail oriented person with excellent communication skills
Post secondary education in Programming, Computer Science or related field.
This opportunity is only open to candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
These are full-time employee positions.
Contractors and off-site or off-shore workers will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to: