If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manufacturing Engineer – Production Quality Management
Our client is a low volume high complexity manufacturing assembly company.
Working with the design engineering team you will play a lead role in the commercialization of prototypes and ensuring the manufacturability of the product design, from proof of concept to product launch. Two of the key responsibilities will be to ensure that designed components can be consistently manufactured to exacting standards and participate in the vendor selection process.
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• An Engineering degree in either Manufacturing or Mechanical discipline
• Minimum of 7-10 years in production engineering and tooling
• Experience with sheet metal fabrication, tooling and machining
• Strong experience in GD&T
• Experience with complex workflows
• Experience with vendor selection & quality management
• Demonstrable experience in innovation and process improvement
• Willing to travel internationally 25% of the time
• Must have excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]