If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Jr. Java Software Developer
||Our client is a growing, successful Enterprise SaaS application company.
Their client include major banks, insurance companies and telecommunication firms. Very stable client base.
||As a member of the product development team you will be working on their core application. Must be willing and able to learn new programming languages, development frameworks and tools/utilities. This role is focused on backend development but there will be some frontend development work required.
||• A degree or diploma in computer science or software engineering is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year Coop or work experience developing Java software
• Working knowledge of J2EE, RESTful Web Services, Application Servers, relational databases and object-relational mapping.
• Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration using tools such as Maven, Bamboo, Git, etc.
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]