If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manufacturing Production Manager - RV's & Cabin Cruisers
||Our client is extending their capabilities and capacity of their existing manufacturing facility. They are seeking a Manufacturing Production Manager/Supervisor to spear head several new manufacturing assembly cells. Work with the production team to plan and fine tune assembly processes. Also, work with the assembly staff in a hands on role as staffing and production is ramped up.
||• Plan and fine tune all assembly processes on the customization lines
• Manage 10-15 Trades based Assembly & Production staff.
• Hire, train, motivate & mentor Assembly & Production staff.
• Schedule staff for 2 daily shifts.
• Ensure that Assembly & Production staff adhere to high production quality and safety standards.
||• 5 years’ experience managing Trades based Assembly & Production staff.
• Proven experience planning and managing a new assembly line
• Experience with RV or Cabin Cruiser manufacturing would be a big asset
• Strong experience hiring, training, motivating & scheduling staff.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]