If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Great opportunity to join a successful growing BC based conglomerate.
||• Manage an accounting team of 4-6 staff
• Identify areas for process improvement
• Implement new systems and processes
• Document systems and processes
• All intercompany transactions
• Consolidation Accounting
• Multicurrency transactions
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• CGA or CMA designation
• 10 years accounting experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working for manufacturing company
• Accounting process improvement and documentation experience
• Solid ERP experience
• Consolidation accounting and Intercompany transaction experience
• Multicurrency reporting
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]