If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Electrical Engineer or EIT: Natural Gas control systems
||Our client is a highly regard automation and systems controls engineering firm. They are focused on solutions for Hydro, Gas fired power generation and Mining sectors.
||This is a full-time employee position based here in the Vancouver area. As part of a team of experienced engineers and technicians you will be working on a variety of short and/or long term automation or systems control projects.
• University or college education in Controls or Automation
• Engineering Designation or EIT or Certified Technician
• 3 -5 years controls systems work experience
• PLC, SCADA, HMi experience required
• Controls Networking experience: Modbus, profibus, TCP/IP etc.
• Must had solid instrumentation experience
• AutoCAD a must, lot of design and drawing work to be done
• Experience with oil and & gas control systems is an asset
• Familiar with Canadian electrical code and natural gas code would be an asset
• Valid drivers licence necessary, reliable car an asset.
• Must have very good written and verbal English communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]
||$60K to $80K - Depending on expereince