If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Shipping/Receiving & Inventory Admin
||This is an excellent opportunity to work in the local manufacturing facility of a successful and growing international company headquartered in the greater Vancouver Area.
||* Receive and verify goods for company in accordance with company procedures.
* Liaise with Buyer Planner to maintain accurate receipts and count of inventory
* Reports damages and take direction on movement of materials due to non-conformances
* Organize inventory of production materials. Labeling and moving materials for optimum picking and identification for production
* Maintain shipping / receiving logs in neat and organized manner.
* Package and arrange shipment of goods for production and non-production materials and returns to vendors as required
* Keep inventory neat and in an organized state.
* Perform other duties as required
||* 2+ years experience handling and organizing inventory and receiving in a manufacturing environment using an ERP system, preferably Syspro
* Team-orientated attitude and good communication skills. E-mail, Sharepoint, Syspro, Excel.
* Computer Literate and willing to learn and maintain information accurately in Syspro.
* Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision: understands the need for accurate inventory control, part numbering and revisions, picking lists and work orders.
* Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a temp to perm position.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]