If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Jr. Linux Systems Administrator/Analyst
||Successful and growing business application service provider is expanding to meet growing demand for their SaaS solution. Their clients include financial institutions and telecommunications companies. This comapny is conviently located close to a Skytrain station.
||• Administration and support of Linux based R&D, Staging and Production systems.
• Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure for supporting production SaaS platforms.
• Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation of the technical infrastructure; this will include migration of production systems to Amazon Cloud services.
• Assist project teams with the setup and provisioning of new clients and deployment of their applications. Including setting up and maintaining scripts for provisioning.
||• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related subject
• 1- 2 years of work or COOP experience in a similar Linux Administration role
• Experience managing build/release systems
• Experience with automated deployment
• Expertise in deployment, maintenance and scaling of applications and databases
• Experience with AppDynamics – Application Performance Management tool is a plus
• Experience with configuring Apache web server and Tomcat application services
• JAVA programming experience
• Knowledge of Database Servers such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]