If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Global BIM Director - Architectural Revit
||Our client is seeking someone to spearhead all of the BIM operations and staff in Canada and all of their Architectural projects on an international basis.
||• Management, Leadership and Mentoring of a team of 6 including BIM Support Specialists (Architectural Revit) and BIM Managers.
• Management of staff in 3 remote Canadian offices.
• Strategic planning and Management of all BIM standards and practices.
• Coordinate multiple concurrent BIM Architectural Revit projects; from very small designs to major architectural projects.
• Coordinating projects with Architects, Project Managers, Job Captains and IT management.
• Planning and forecasting the needs of the BIM design environment.
• Review and evaluation of new BIM technologies, tools and methodologies.
||• A degree or diploma in Architecture is preferred
• 10 years’ experience working for Architectural companies
• 3-5 years hands on Management and Leadership experience of 5-10 staff:
• Proven experience training and mentoring of a team of Revit BIM support specialists
• 2-3 years BIM (Architectural Revit) work experience
• Experience managing all BIM standards and practices.
• Experience coordinating multiple concurrent BIM projects (Architectural Revit); from very small designs to major architectural projects.
• Experience with North American building codes and large commercial projects.
• Experience coordinating projects with Architects, Project Managers and IT management.
• Experience planning and forecasting the needs of the BIM design environment would be an asset.
• Experience in the review and evaluation of new BIM technologies, tools and methodologies would be an asset.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a Canadian Citizen or have Canadian Permanent Resident Status or US Citizen/US Permanent Resident with a degree in Architecture.
• Relocation assistance is available within North America.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the matter with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||Calgary or Vancouer