If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Lead Network Software QA Specialist
||Due to a significant growth in sales, our client is expanding their technical Quality Assurance team and is looking for a QA Team Lead with solid experience and a passion for quality by leading a variety of automated and manual testing tasks. Their clients include Global Fortune 1000 corporations and government departments across North America and Europe.
||• Lead a group of 5 QA testers in the testing of enterprise grade network management software.
• Provide leadership, mentoring, guidance and training to a group of QA testers.
• Interface with internal departments including engineering, professional services, technical support and product management.
• Occasionally you will be interfacing with external customers.
• Various testing including; Automated and manual testing, enterprise application testing, hands on testing and writing automated test cases.
• Perform all aspects of verification, including functional testing, system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing and performance, stress/testing
• Write, execute, and maintain automated and manual test cases with minimum supervision.
• Review current test cases, and test procedures and provide automation where possible.
• Maintain existing automation scripts and rewrite the scripts using other automation tools when needed.
• Analyze triage and manage software defects and generate QA reports on test results.
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
• Minimum 5 years of extensive software QA experience in testing enterprise class software.
• Must have experience with all aspects of manual and automates testing including, programming test scripts and creating test cases.
• Minimum of 2 years as a QA team lead managing a group of QA testers.
• Experience managing a team of off-shore resources would be desirable
• Must have strong experience with network protocols.
• Must have strong experience setting up and configuring Linux systems.
• Must have scripting experience with Java, Perl, C and or Python.
• You will need to be a team player.
• Must have excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.