If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Sr Software Engineer – image processing and windows driver development
||This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge enterprise IT product R&D facility. They are an international leader and an award winning company in their field. They are a division of a major global corporation.
||As a senior member of the Software R&D team you will be focused on the development/enhancement of software for image manipulation & processing and embedded software & firmware drivers for device control.
Gather, document and analyze technical requirements.
Participate in code reviews and design reviews.
Advance the existing codebase by implementing new features and bug fixes when required.
||• A University education in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years C/C++ Windows based development
• 5 years experience with image processing
• 5 years device driver and firmware development experience
• Familiarity with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) or Windows Template Library (WTL)
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team oriented work environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
Relocation within Canada is available.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]