If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Warehouse Person - receiving and stock picking
||This is a great opportunity to join a growing world class manufacturing company that is a leader in their field.
||• Receive and stock various parts, components and manufacturing supplies
• Organize and pick orders
• Enter information into the ERP System
• Stock taking
• Assist Purchasing & Inventory Manager
||• A college or university education would be an asset
• 2-3 years inventory experience working @ a manufacturing company
• Experience receiving, stocking, order filling and stocktaking
• Must have experience entering information into an ERP system
• This position requires a person that is detail oriented and very well organized.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Must be physically fit and capable working on their feet for the majority of their shift.
• Must be a responsible person with integrity
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are mandatory.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position.
||British Columbia [BC]
||$28,000 to $34,000