If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Team Leader - Mobile Software Development
||Our client builds an enterprise SaaS and Native mobile (Tablet, Laptop and Smart Phone) collaboration solutions.
• Lead, mentor, coach and motivate a team of mobile software developers
• Provide technical leadership on product and feature set design and implementation
• Identify and review new/emerging development methodologies, tools and frameworks
• Develop business case for acquiring software tools/frameworks that improve developer productivity and quality of code.
• Special projects: proof of concept, rapid prototyping
• Work with Product Management to define new feature sets to meet market requirements.
• Ongoing maintenance of existing products & code base
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years mobile software development
• Minimum 2 years Technical Team Leadership
• Experience with: Objective-C, Xcode, Java, Eclipse, SDK’s (iOS & Android)
• Experience with the .NET framework would be an asset
• Must have excellent analytical and ingenious problem solving skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]