If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Network Software Development Leader - Product Owner
||This company produces an advanced network management product that is currently in use by some of the world’s largest corporations and most secure government networks. They have experienced some phenomenal growth over the last 5 years and continue to set the gold standard for this solution. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successful company with a proven track record of success and an experienced leadership team.
||The focus of the role is to work closely with the software engineers on the various scrum teams in a leadership capacity.
• Clearly articulate design requirements/scope and development priorities
• Create actionable execution plans
• Motivate scrum teams
• Participate in standup, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Facilitate early testing and review to ensure alignment with original functional requirements
• Author, refine, review and manage all backlog items and documented acceptance criteria
• Review test plans to ensure they align with documented acceptance criteria
• Final authority on completion
• Regular communication with internal and external stake holders on product release contents, capabilities and behavior
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Computer Science or an Electrical Engineering degree
2 years Product Management experience with responsibilities comparable to the ones listed above
Proven leadership in project delivery; organizing and motivating Scrum teams
Certified Scrum Product Owner would be an asset
Must have good understanding of networking technologies and/or network security
Must have excellent English communication skills including; verbal, written and presentations
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.