If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Jr-Intermediate Software Engineer - industrial automation systems
||Our client creates world class industrial control and automation instrumentation with an embedded Java based web interface.
||This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team of engineers designing and building the next generation of industrial control, test and automation instrumentation.
||• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working within software development or systems engineering firm
• Experience with C and Visual Studio
• Experience with PHP, SQL
• Experience with source control systems
• Ability to think creatively and work independently
• Ability to work in a team and be accountable for product performance and documentation
• Ability to manage and schedule project tasks
• Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
Skills of value (or willing to learn)
• Experience with C++ (and specifically MFC)
• TCP/UDP/IP networking experience
• Experience with agile development processes
• Experience with basic optical systems
• Experience developing software for electro-mechanical systems
• Proficiency in math and statistics
• Leadership experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||New Westminster - Queensburough
||British Columbia [BC]