If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manager, Network Infrastructure Staff
||International software development and systems solution company
||• Manage a group of 10-12 systems and applications engineers.
• Management, mentoring, coaching, skills development, performance reviews.
• Oversight and guidance on all aspects of Project Management.
• Most projects range from 60-120 days; some shorter; some multi-year or multi-phase projects.
• Project teams will include a Project Manager and a team of 2-15 technical professionals.
• Project cycle include everything from review of requirements to user training and acceptance.
• Manage multiple concurrent enterprise implementation projects
• Focus of this role is on Management, staff engagement and skills development
||• Degree in Computer Science or Management; will consider diplomas
• Minimum of 8-10 years software product implementation experience
• Minimum 4 years’ experience managing systems and application engineers
• Proven experience training, mentoring
• Up to 30% travel within North America; mostly planned travel
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]