If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Project Manager: Software Product Development
||This company has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months and is on an extremely aggressive growth curve. Very well-funded and cash flow positive, this is a great start-up company with huge potential. Currently they are seeking to add a Software Engineering Project Manager to their team.
As a talented Software Project Manager experienced in agile, scrum-based methodologies, you will manage the software development process and directly manage the delivery of all product roadmaps.
In this role you will prepare and manage the detailed project schedules, execution plans and ensure that projects are delivered in a predictable and repeatable manner and a consistently high level of quality. This position is for an experienced Agile Software Product Development Manager who will be responsible for leading and managing all application, mobile and platform development projects alongside our talented team of product managers.
||• Coaching / mentoring employees on the Agile process and focusing on continuous process improvement
• Creating documentation as needed to inform stakeholders of key metrics and progress towards project goals
• Participate in planning process and provide unique insights into scheduling for maximum efficiency of resources
• Contribute to risk analysis and management
• Coordinate with external vendors and service providers as required
• Participate with other personnel across the company in forecasting and planning activities
• Encourage the use of standards and best practices
• 5 years software project management experience within a software company
• Effective at Agile Development Methodologies including SCRUM, XP and Lean
• Scrum Master certification
• Software engineering experience
• Experience with varied technologies .NET, Web Services, VM Ware, Windows, J2EE, iOS, VB, ASP
• Experience with a variety of software project management tools.
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Extensive use of tools for process management and reporting; Jira, Pivotal, Rally, TeamPulse
• PMP or other professional designations a plus
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]