If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Director Human Resources
||Our client is a subsidiary of an international conglomerate that is migrating to a global shared services & business partner model.
||1. Analyze current work demands and organizational structure.
2. Develop and implement an action plan to migrate from the current HR model to a shared services model.
3. Focus the current HR team on:
• Strategic planning
• Driving organizational effectiveness through standardizing processes
• Driving value and quality services through collaboration.
• Organizational design
• Client engagement
• Employee engagement
• Talent development
• Leadership development
4. Develop a 1-3 year people plan
5. As a member of the executive team you will play a key role in strategic planning, including corporate acquisitions and any talent/succession issues & challenges.
||5-10 years HR management and strategic leadership.
Must have executive level business experience, preferably at the Director level.
Must have experience as a member of the executive management team.
Must have experience with a HR shared services/business partner model.
Must have experience working for a large global corporation.
Prior experience driving the change from a decentralized service model to a shared services model would be very desirable.
Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
Relocation within Canada is available.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]
||$130,000 to $150,000 on target earnings