If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manager/Team Lead: RF Technicians
||This is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills and assume responsibility for the technical operations of this successful RF Communications company. This is a mixed role that is part management/leadership and part hands on technical.
||• Leadership, mentoring, management and training of Junior Technicians
• Ensure the work environment is organized to ensure optimum efficiency
• Manage the shop workflow by setting work priorities
• Monitor work progress to ensure budgeted project timelines are achieved
• Introduce Technicians to new technologies, including organizing training
• Gathering business requirements from customers and guide them to solutions that will meet their needs
• Costing solutions; equipment, material and labor
• Preparing and presenting quotes to customers
• Explaining technical information and complex systems to all project members, sub-contractors and stakeholders
• Work closely with business partners and customers
• On call rotation
• Configuration, Installation, Maintenance, Servicing, Troubleshooting, and repair of a wide variety of RF equipment
||• Minimum of 5 years RF communications work experience
• Experience leading a team of 4-5 RF Technicians and sub-contractors when required
• Experience with advanced trunking and digital RF technologies/services technologies
• Experience with varied technologies like: Battery backups, base stations, repeaters, etc.
• Experience with the Configuration, Installation, Maintenance, Servicing, Troubleshooting, and repair of a wide variety of RF equipment
• Must have self-confidence and experience communicating with all levels of management, customers and business partners
• Must have excellent English communication and presentation skills
• Must be personable but professional
• Must have a positive can do attitude
• Candidates must possess clean driving record and valid driver's license
This is a full-time temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment.
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]