If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||ERP Data Entry Clerk
||Great opportunity to join a local manufacturing success story. As a result of significant growth in sales and new projects our client is expanding their production capability in the lower mainland, with work lined up for the next 3 years. This will be an hourly full-time contract position working directly for the company with the possibility of being converted to full-time permanent within the next 3 months.
||We are looking for a clerical data entry person in support of the manufacturing & production planning department. Your duties will include the processing of various documents in our ERP (Syspro) system.
The documents to be processed relate to BOM, production, planning and procurement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• WIP Job creation and closing
• WIP Labour and materials allocations and respective reconciliations.
• General data entry
• Assist AP Processing
• Other special projects and duties as required
• This role will also be responsible for all administrative tasks supporting the team.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role working with Syspro
• Very good written and verbal English Communication skills are required
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Must be quick but accurate
||• Must be comfortable working in a team oriented environment
This opportunity is only open to candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
These are full-time employee positions.
Contractors and off-site or off-shore workers will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]