If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Marine Dispatch & Logistics
||Our client is a well established and successful Marine Transportation & Logistics company.
||* Working with another Marine Dispatcher you will share alternating shifts to plan and coordinate marine traffic on the west coast of North America.
* This role requires 7/24 availability; alternating 1 week on - 1 week off.
* Specifying and providing quotes on new business
* Customer Service/Support, General administrative support
||* A degree in logistics would be an asset
* 3-5 years comparable work experience in logistics and dispatch.
* Strong customer interaction skills; including requirements gathering, quotes and service/support.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
* Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]
||$60K to $70K