If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||This small growing enterprise software product company is expanding again. They need to add a person to their Java UI design and development team.
||We are looking a User Interface (UI) designer and developer from Intermediate to Senior level to join a Java UI team who will help design, develop, test and implement new front-end functionalities and interfaces and take our services to the next level.
• As an experienced Java UI Developer you will be a key contributor into the company’s UI modernization project.
• Designing and implementing Web UI interfaces using advanced technology and latest industry tools
• Take a complex work flow and make it simple, elegant and fun to use
• Produce wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and documentation
• Collaborate with other developers to create functional and simple Web UI interfaces
• Research new UI approaches, effectively communicate findings and make recommendations
• 5-10 years Java Software Development
• 3-5 years Java UI Design and Development
• Advanced experience in web design
• Deep understanding of the JSF 2.0/1 lifecycle and functionality
• Experience with REST, especially Java API for Rest Web Services
• Built up knowledge on browser compatibility / capability
• Experience in writing HTML5 and CSS3 standards
• The willingness and ability to understand both the end user and the business clients point of view during design process
• Must be comfortable as an individual contributor or working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Very desirable assets would be
• Building websites with seamless iFrames
• Security considerations for building Web UI functionality
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]