If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Control Systems Engineer or Technologist
||Our client is seeking 2 Controls Systems Engineers/Technologists - for a long-term project and possibly full-time employment.
||Design, programming, commissioning, start-up and maintenance of control systems
||• A Degree or Diploma in control systems
• 1-5 years’ work experience designing, programming, commissioning, start-up and maintenance of based control systems projects.
• PLC experience: either Modicon or Allen Bradley
• HMI experience: either Wonderware or Citec
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
• Must be willing to do field work in remote locations; primarily in BC
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of full-time employment.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]
||Contract, could go perm