If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Software Engineer - C/C++
This company has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months and is on an extremely aggressive growth curve. Very well-funded and cash flow positive, this is a great start-up company with huge potential. Currently they are seeking to add several Software Engineers with strong C++ development experience to their team. They take pride in the software they build, the customers they serve and the engineers they have on their team.
• As part of a high performance software development team you will be developing innovative, best-in-class enterprise software solutions both as standalone products and as part of their SaaS offering.
• Build mobile collaboration tools that enabled people to access their information anywhere
• At least 5 years’ experience developing C++ multi-threaded applications;
• Experience with application layer protocols like TCP, HTTP and UDP
• Interest in building skills for Mobile Applications development
• Well-acquainted with the .NET Framework and the Win32 API
• Good understanding of the current Windows Operating Systems
• Experience with the various aspects of application deployment.
• Exposure to C# development would be an asset
• Exposure to social network platform integration would be an asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
||British Columbia [BC]