If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Construction Safety Manager/Director
For this successful and growing Canadian construction company, lead and manage all of the safety standards and measures on all of their construction sites in Western Canada. Reporting to the VP Construction this is a key leadership position on his management team.
• Review all of their current safety standards, measures and practices at each of their current active construction sites.
• Identify any areas of deficiency and areas for improvement
• Develop a plan of action with specific goals and objectives and timelines
• Implement and manage the plan; and adjust as required
• Ongoing administration and management of safety
• Address any WCB issues
• Annual COR Certification
• Work with construction planning team in identifying and mitigating any potential risks on future projects by
• Ensure ongoing compliance with safety standards and best practices for safety
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree or Diploma in Business or Construction, Safety certification would be very desirable.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a comparable construction safety management and planning role.
• Experience reviewing/auditing current safety standards and practices.
• Experience successfully developing and implementing a plan to address all safety issues and practices across 20-30 construction sites across Western Canada.
• Experience dealing with WCB
• Regular travel to construction sites throughout Western Canada will be required
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 + bonus + benefits
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company
||British Columbia [BC]
||80-100k + bonus and Benefits