If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Sr. Network Product Specialist - Linux DNS
||BlackShire Recruiting Services
||Our client is an award winning international leader in the design, development and deployment of core enterprise network products/solutions across North America. They are expanding and hiring new staff because of the growing demand for their network products and services. This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a growing market leader in the automation of network management services!
• Working with Pre-Sales staff and Customer’s technical staff and management; participate in
defining the operational requirements, network design, overall solution architecture,
deliverables and implementation project timelines.
• Provide post-sales network design and product implementation services.
• As a TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP subject matter expert; participate in the design and implement a
solution that meets/exceeds the customer’s functional, security and operational
• Participate and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
• Provide regular project status reports to customers, internal departments and company
• Capture, document and report final solution design and system settings.
• Develop and document professional services methodologies and best practices.
• Mentor junior professional services staff.
• Provide customer/technical feedback to internal product management and engineering
• Must have strong customer facing experience; professional deportment, excellent
interpersonal skills; relationship and expectation management.
• University degree or college diploma or an additional 2-3 years related work experience.
• Cisco, Microsoft and Linux certifications would be an asset.
• 5-10 years networking experience.
• 3-5 years professional services experience in the networking space including:
o Requirements Gathering and Analysis
o Proposal writing and presentation.
o Project coordination, team leadership and implementation project management.
o Managing client expectations, deliverables and project timelines.
• Must have strong work experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and SNMP.
• ISC Bind experience would be very desirable
• Must have hands on work experience with Linux and Microsoft technologies.
• Fundamental scripting knowledge (Perl, shell, Java, VB, etc...);
• Must have excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong proposal writing, presentation, documentation, technical writing and reporting skills.
• A USA Security clearance would be very desirable.
• Must be able to travel 60-80% of the time; mostly in the USA.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS & RELOCATION:
American Citizenship or American Permanent Resident status is required.
Security clearance is an asset; must be clearable.
This is a fulltime employee opportunity.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||Any Major Airport Hub