If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Junior Programmer: C# or Java
||This is a ground floor opportunity to get involved with a profitable, established local software company that is currently expanding. Their unique B2B SaaS Solution is used by several of Fortune’s Global 100 firms, the largest companies in the world. They anticipate doubling sales and staff over the next 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing SaaS operations team of this successful company in the heart of downtown Vancouver
||• Map various corporate, institutional and government documents for automated processing.
• Create, Validate, QA and Maintain C# based code for automated document processing.
• Trouble shoot existing C# based automated document processing production code.
• Maintain and enhance internal technical documentation
• Interact with customers via email for:
o Clarification of any documents to be mapped
o Clarification of any maintenance or changes required for existing mapped documents
o Document and address any customer technical issues
||• One year of work experience programming in either C# or Java
• A degree or diploma in Computer Science or relevant degree with a programming focus
• Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently
• Any experience maintaining and/or creating technical documentation is an asset
Office is conveniently located within a short walk from a downtown skytrain station
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]