If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Software Engineer or Programmer/Developer: C++ and WIN32 API
||This company has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months and is on an extremely aggressive growth curve. Very well-funded and cash flow positive, this is a great start-up company with huge potential. Currently they are seeking to add several Software Engineers with strong C++ development experience to their team. They take pride in the software they build, the customers they serve and the developers they have on their team.
||• As part of a high performance software development team you will be developing innovative, best-in-class enterprise software solutions both as standalone products and as part of their SaaS offering.
• Build mobile collaboration tools that enabled people to access their enterprise information anywhere and from any platform.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Learn from other team members.
• Collaborate with other team members by sharing creative ideas and knowledge.
||• At least 5 years current experience building applications in C++/C;
• Well-acquainted with the Win32 API;
• Able to write code in a multi-threaded environment;
• Experience with SQL and database programming;
• Experience with all aspects of the software product development lifecycle
• Experience with the various aspects of application deployment;
• Must have very good English communication skills;
• Must be very comfortable working within a high performing and collaborative development team;
• Good understanding of the current Windows Operating Systems is strongly preferred;
• Familiarity with SOAP Protocol in the .NET Framework would be a strong asset;
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||British Columbia [BC]