If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Software Engineer/Developer/Programmer: C++ and .NET (4 positions)
||This company has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months and is on an extremely aggressive growth curve. Very well-funded and cash flow positive, this is a great start-up company with huge potential. Currently they are seeking to add several Software Engineers with strong C++ development experience to their team. They take pride in the software they build, the customers they serve and the engineers they have on their team.
||• As part of a high performance software development team you will be providing technical oversight, creative ideas and developing innovative, best-in-class enterprise software solutions both as standalone products and as part of their SaaS offering.
• Build mobile collaboration tools that enabled people to access their information anywhere
||• At least 5 years experience coding in C#, C++ and C;
• Well-acquainted with the .NET Framework and the Win32 API;
• Able to write code in a multi-threaded environment;
• Comfortable with .NET Platform Invoke and .NET COM Interop;
• Experience with SQL and database programming;
• Familiarity with SOAP Protocol in the .NET Framework;
• Good understanding of the current Windows Operating Systems
• Experience with the various aspects of application deployment;
• Programming and a working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office particularly Microsoft Outlook would be a big asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||British Columbia [BC]