If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Web Developer – Embedded Java based GUIs
||Our client creates world class industrial control and automation instrumentation with an embedded Java based web interface.
||This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team of engineers designing and building the next generation of industrial control, test and automation instrumentation.
||• Degree or Diploma relevant to Web Development such as Computer Science, or Software/Computer Engineering.
• Experience working with source control tools such as GIT, SVN, etc.
• Graphical and Artistic skills to create new User Interface elements would be an asset.
• Ability to work in a team and be accountable for your individual contribution and documentation.
• Superior English communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Willing to learn and apply new technologies (see below).
Skills that would be an asset:
• Experience working with Jquery, Google Closure, and other libraries.
• Experience working with web unit testing frameworks; JsUnit would be ideal.
• .Net and WPF development experience.
• Flash and ActionScript development experience.
• Experience working within an Agile development environment.
• Experience with unit/integration testing.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]