Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Business Development Representative
||BeneFACT is currently seeking several experienced Business Development Representatives in the software, manufacturing & science arenas to join our expanding team in our Mississauga office. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced, pay-for-performance atmosphere. This role has significant impact in the company’s rapid growth strategy through new business acquisition.
||• Identifying, prospecting, generating and developing potential sales leads
• Cold call key decision makers including C-level, VP level, business owners and all level of management
• Deliver compelling and persuasive sales pitch to prospects over the phone
• Book meetings with potential clients to support outbound Client Executives
• Acquiring and applying industry specific knowledge to client situations
• Maintain reports and analysis of sales pipeline, activities and closed appointments
• Achieve all sales goals assigned and uphold professional expectations
• Perform all other necessary sales and marketing activities as required
||• Minimum of 1+ year of inside sales experience successfully prospecting new business
• Must be an accomplished sales performer with a track record of exceeding sales targets
• Strong telephone sales skills including: reaching the decision maker, qualifying, pitching BeneFACT’s services, overcoming objections and securing sales meetings
• Ability to place high number of outbound calls per day
• Willingness to acquire strong understanding of basic corporate taxation concepts and key SR&ED program principles
• Strong technical aptitude in any of the following areas: software, manufacturing, biotech or scientific development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in an environment where performance is measured by KPI, performance metrics, close ratios and overall revenue
• Experience selling professional services, preferably with contingency based fee structure
• University degree preferred
• Experience with Salesforce.com would be a strong asset
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and variable compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.