||Level I Licensed Insurance Advisors - Contact Centre (Permanent Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Customer Contact Centre has one opening for permanent full-time Level I Licensed Insurance Advisor. As one of BCAA’s Member experience creators, you are an insurance professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working at BCAA’s Customer Contact Centre (CCC), you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales and service professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved insurance and membership products. Within a telephone and web-based contact centre environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
Selling new BCAA membership and insurance (auto, travel medical and assigned home insurance) products
Renewing BCAA memberships and insurance policies by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations
Cross-selling products and developing business leads for the future
Processing payments and documents
Meeting sales, retention, productivity and Member satisfaction goals
Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Completion of Grade 12
- Insurance Agent Level 1 license
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
- 2 years of experience in a sales and service environment, including 1 current year of general insurance experience
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Good knowledge of personal lines insurance products (except life insurance)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to meet set sales, productivity and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate complex product information for all demographics by telephone and email.
- Fluent in applicable systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- Completion of CAIB 1
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA Member or not, cyclists can call BCAA Road Assist for help. BCAA’s roadside assistance available to all B.C. cyclists for 2012 Bike To Work Week and Bike Month!