Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Contact Centre Trainer (Regular Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Member Contact Centre in Burnaby has an opening for a Regular Full-Time Contact Centre Trainer. As one of BCAA’s Member experience creators, you are an insurance professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working at BCAA’s Member Contact Centre (MCC), you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Train, coach and facilitate – trains new team members and coaches current team members.
- Provides training, support and subject matter expertise to new team members, including Insurance Advisor Trainee program, through product, systems and Member conversations training
- Support new GYO Program in collaboration with Learning and Development team while balancing changing schedules, priorities and content
- Ensure that complex training principles are demonstrated and implemented effectively as new GYO employees are not only MCC located but within BCAA footprint
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process for new hires
- Shares performance feedback with management for new hires and current team members
- Prepares Monthly Communication document that outlines products and process improvements in MCC
Sell, upgrade, cross-sell BCAA products and services to new and renewing Members. Process and manage payments and documents.
- Through consultative over-the-phone sales, acquires new and renews memberships, Member entitlement products and services and personal lines insurance business to meet prescribed sales and retention targets, BCAA and AAA/CAA best practices, standards and underwriting guidelines
- Creates and follows up on future business leads and upcoming renewals
- Collaborates with BCAA or other supplier’s underwriters
- Reviews product terms and conditions including, but not limited to, coverages, limits and exclusions to limit errors and omissions
Contact centre support
Other duties as assigned
- Duty Officer as required to support MCC
- Assists in training of MCC team members through coaching.
- Implements sales and service and contact centre leadership practices such as observational and results coaching standards, sales and operational team meetings, and quality monitoring to meet Member experience, financial health, productivity, risk management and engagement goals
- In collaboration with the Manager, Member Experience creates an engaging and positive working environment through recognition, motivation, trust and integrity
- Communicates Member Experience standards through Coaching Conversations
- 4 current and consecutive years of general insurance experience. Minimum one year selling home insurance.
Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
- Contact centre experience
- Completion of BCAA product training in membership, auto, travel medical, tenant, condo and homeowners insurance
- Completion of BCAA’s photo training and Advanced Personal Lines
- Completion of BCAA Member conversations training or external consultative “selling skills” courses
- Knowledge of BCAA’s systems such as NEAT, Diamond, Varicent and HRWare
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?