||Membership & Auto Insurance Advisor - Vernon (Temporary Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Vernon Service Centre has one opening for a temporary full-time (one year temporary assignment) Membership & Auto Insurance Advisor. As one of BCAA’s Member-facing team members, you are a membership, travel and auto insurance professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working in one of our BCAA service centres, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved Insurance and Membership products. Within a retail sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
- Selling BCAA Memberships and entitlement products such Trip Tiks (auto travel route planning), maps, tourbooks, international driving permits and passport photos
- Selling Autoplan, private Auto and Travel Medical insurance products
- Renewing BCAA Memberships and Insurance policies by reviewing current coverage and making recommendations
- Cross selling products and developing business leads for the future
- Processing payments and documents
- Meeting sales and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Level 1 general insurance license (or willing to obtain in 3 months)
- Must enroll in BCAA’s Membership training, to be completed within 18 months from date of hire
- Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to meet set sales, retention and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in applicable systems
- 1 year in a customer service or sales environment selling Travel Medical insurance or Member based products and services
- 1 year selling Autoplan and private auto insurance
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
- Accredited travel insurance training program
- Demonstrated excellence in geographical knowledge of North America with good map reading skills
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC
||Temp Full Time (TFT)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA provides four hours of paid time off through the new BCAA Volunteer Program to help the charity of your choice?