Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
BCAA A Great Place To Work
CONNECT. AMAZE. INSPIRE.
BCAA's Corporate Head Office in Burnaby has an opening for a regular full-time Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to lead a team that provides financial support and advice to all activities above Gross Operating Margin at BCAA including Membership, Insurance, New Ventures and Road Assist. Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is also responsible for producing the budgets and forecasts for these areas. To act as a finance business partner to Senior team members and business units.
|Key Responsibilities Include
- Manage financial analyst which supports the activities of various departments within the organization
- Develop KPI’s and scorecards for business units
- Produce the budget for all revenue generating activities in collaboration with the business units
- Produce the quarterly forecast for all revenue generating activities with the business units
- Ensure the budgets and forecasts are accurately loaded into the reporting system
- Produce a 5 year plan for all revenue generating activities in collaboration with the business units
- Provide financial support to new ventures including NPV and IRR assessments
- Provide guidance and advice to the business units on using our forecast and budget tools
- Present finance updates to teams in business units
- Managing the analysts to ensure all adhoc financial analysis required by directors and management of the business units in completed
- Hires, onboards, develops and coaches team members
- Develops team to ensure they have sufficient skills and experience to meet objectives.
- Provides performance management as required
- Ensures BCAA People Practices, documentation and procedures are followed.
- Ensures knowledge transfer and retention in team • Manages succession and career development plans
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum Bachelors Degree; preferably in Finance or Business
- Canadian Accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA) is essential
- Minimum of 8 years total experience, 5 years post qualification, 2-3 financial management experience
- Demonstrated project management and execution
- Ability to support business planning & budget forecasting needs
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Tracking and performance analysis acumen
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box while supporting ideas with analytical & strategic thought
- Relationship management experience including external partners
- Communication skills – demonstrated sound interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well in an informal team environment
- Organized; effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to work discreetly with highly confidential information and material
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECKS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE CRIMINAL, CREDIT, CREDENTIAL & REFERENCE CHECKS