||Member Service Associate - Member Contact Centre
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
Our Member Contact Centre is hiring a Regular Full-Time Member Service Associate. The successful candidate delivers a superior customer experience to all members that contact our inbound contact centre channel, ensures the financial strength of BCAA by providing high quality service and support for our Member retention strategy and the administration of new products including auto travel assistance, and works in a manner that is consistent with BCAA's mission statement, corporate policies, Code of Ethics, and climate objectives.
Furthermore, this position works cohesively with the Student Associates and provides operational support to the Membership and Travel Insurance Advisors.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, administration of BCAA's:
- Memberships (renewals, upgrades and automatic payment plans)
- Member entitlements (TripTiks, auto travel route planning, maps, tour books)
- Member savings partners (Show Your Card and Save)
- Administrative tasks such as correction of addresses on returned mail, outbound calling for Membership retention, expired credits cards etc.
- Contracts for Car Reservations and Hotels, and
- New Sales
|Key Responsibilities Include
- Customer Experience
- Financial Health: Assists Contact Centre in reaching financial goals for membership renewals and additional sales where possible
- Business Building
- Operational Excellence: Increase in quality while decreasing errors through disciplined risk management and accurate documentation
- 2 years experience in a service and administrative environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational productivity and superior customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Enrolled in the Membership Tiered Learning Training Program and all modules completed within 18 months from date of hire
- Proven track record of customer escalation handling skills
- Demonstrated excellence in geographical knowledge of North America with good map reading skills
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?