||Sales Centre Admin Agent - Broadmead (Regular Part-Time 20+)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012!
BCAA's Broadmead Sales Centre is recruiting for a Regular Part-Time 20+ Sales Centre Admin Agent.
As one of BCAA’s Member experience enablers, this position will provide accounting, administrative and clerical support for our sales centre operations, and will support the sales centre’s delivery of amazing Member experiences and growth of the Membership and Insurance business in order that BCAA be the most trust organization in British Columbia.
This position may be required to travel to the Victoria Sales Centre on an as needed basis.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Within a retail sales environment, this position will play an important role to enable BCAA’s sales centre to achieve its Member experience, financial growth and risk management goals through the following:
- Cash management
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Inventory management
- Record keeping and other clerical functions
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Completion of Grade 12 and 6 to 12 months of post secondary education
- At least two years experience in accounting and administration and at least 6 months of direct experience with cash reconciliation and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including telephone skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Occasional lifting of 5 to 25 lbs
- Level 1 insurance agent license
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
||Regular Part Time (RPT+)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
Did you know: "The Canadian Public Relations Society, at its annual conference held this year in Saint John, has just announced its national awards of excellence – and BCAA is among the recipients! BCAA won top marks and a Silver Award of Excellence in the Advocacy and Social Marketing category for the 2010 Dry Grad Video Challenge."